Saturday, November 26, 2011

Are you ready for winter?

I haven't been posting here for several months. I do believe that I am back now. I have had a lot going on in my personal life, and I won't bore you with the details here.

I woke up this morning to the sound of rain. I have been thinking a lot lately about trading in my Ford F-150 in order to get a used Jeep Wrangler.

I don't like the idea of having a car payment, so that will probably wait. I could technically afford it, and my impulse is to make it happen. I have told myself that I need a 4x4 in order to get further back into the woods and get the trails widened in order to start on the driveway.

In reality, the first thing that I should be doing is negotiating with my neighbor in order to get my easement settled along his northern border.

Well, anyhow, I just wanted to let you know that I was back. Sorry for my lapse.

2 comments:

  1. No I'm not, we had an inch of snow today here in West Tenn, I hope it is not a sign of things to come. Welcome back to blogging, keep us updated on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks swamp dog. I'm not really ready either.
    The drivers side rear brake on my truck needs to be adjusted. It is rear drum and front abs disc, but the rear brake keeps locking up and causes the abs to kick in. I'm afraid that will be a major problem with snow and ice. Gotta take care of that this weekend.

    I've also been trying to talk myself out of trading the truck in for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler. I don't like the idea of having another truck payment, so I think that I might win this internal battle, but the jury is still out on my final decision. ;)

    ReplyDelete